Plush and lovely, this large left-arm facing sofa delights with deep comfort. It's casually styled with big, roomy seats and modern textured chenille upholstery. You'll find comfort in its soft back and reversible seat cushions. The 4 decorative pillows in watercolor and fun abstract designs are included to bring unique, modern beauty to the look.
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describes the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Polyester chenille upholstery and pillows
- Reversible loose seat cushions and back cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Corner-blocked frame
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- 4 accent pillows included
|Left-Arm Facing Sofa
|Item Color Key
|Ardsley Left-Arm Facing Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|87''W x 43''D x 39''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.